Simple Sight (Piercing Lazer instrumental) Simple Sight (Piercing Lazer instrumental)

Awesome

Wow, great song, good job =D

Helix - Fear Helix - Fear

Awesome

WOW, awesome, just awesome!!!

Virus [Toby] (T Remix) Virus [Toby] (T Remix)

Loved it man!
nice work =D

Halloween special 08 Halloween special 08

Nice

Very nice, cool rythem, nice guitars I really liked it =D
nice job!
5/5

Olzone responds:

Thx man... im freaking glad you liked it . im going to make an longer version with some vocal later when i have the time... like christmas .. hope you stick around for it by then.!

Resident Evil 2(Save Room) Resident Evil 2(Save Room)

Omg awesome!

its Great Love it!
I missed this song =)

Naruto: Haruka Kanata Naruto: Haruka Kanata

Awesome

Wow, the cover is awesome, i gave it 1 beacuse the song its from naruto, but ive made another style, but to be seriouse, i think the original is better, no because its the original but because of the guitars, but great cover man, keep working! 5/5

Intensifying Insanity Intensifying Insanity

Great

The Song is great, the guitars are great, but the volume of the drums is kind of low, i like strong drums, but yeh, overall its great! youll give you a 5, keep working!

jdh504 responds:

thanks for the review, yeah I seem to get a lot about drums volume, and then I turn the drums up and I get complaints about guitar volume lol...but I suppose I'll have to find some way to get my tone situation sorted out, but thanks for the review, appreciate it.

Dependancy Dependancy

Awesome

Just great man, ive loved it, this is the kind of metal that i love, rhe song is excelent, good guitars, the drums are great, this song its awesome!
great job Xenogenocide keep making this kind of songs!
Beautiful Job Man!

I Shall Do No Such Thing(inc.) I Shall Do No Such Thing(inc.)

EXCELENT

Loved it man, great job, i can't stop listening to it, its great!
Beautiful Job!

Metalholic115 responds:

Dude, if only there were more people like you man. I dig the enthusiasm. Thanks for the killer review dude. GETCHA PULL!

Walk With Pride -Incomplete- Walk With Pride -Incomplete-

not bad but....

Well the music is great, but the guitar is kind of techno, man, if you put this sound with a good guitar, would be great, but great song!
Keep working!

ArisingFlame responds:

Thanks! I do need to sort out the guitar. I'm first putting it together, then fixing up details. Thanks for the review!